- SkillNG organised an academic research class for final year undergraduate students of the University of Ibadan to learn important things about academic research needed for their final year projects including but not limited to Smart Documentation, Referencing, Digital Research tools and so on. The training recorded 30 paid registrations.
- We conducted a training for final year students of the Communication and Language Arts Department, University of Ibadan on employment readiness skills. The training was fully sponsored by Mr. Kunle Shittu, an alumnus of the department. The training reached 35 students of the department.
- We organised a one day employment readiness training at Naira Bet Headquaters in Lagos for selected young job seeker. The training was partly sponsored by Otunba Akin Alabi. And the number of Participants reached is 15.
- On 30th of March, we organised a 1-week long free webinar tagged “Online Money Webinar” where participants learn how to earn online through Freelancing, Remote Jobs, Social Media Marketing, Content Creation and so on. The free class was launched as our own way to help people through the Covid-19 pandemic adverse effects. The online Webinar registered 940 registrations!
- We also partnered and contributed to the sponsorship of an awareness campaign by ATELEWO Cultural Initiative on #COVID19 virus in Ibadan. As a result of the language barrier, we realize that a lot of people in our local communities still don’t have access to key information about the virus and how to protect themselves and flatten the curve against the further spread. During the sensitization program which lasted for two days, the partnership campaign through more than 65 registered volunteers visited nine locations in Ibadan including Ọjà Ọba, Agbowo, New Gbagi Market, Ajibode, Gate, Sango, Ojoo, Iwo Road and Dugbe. The awareness physically reached 10,000+ and 350,000+ on social media through flyers and posters. For more information kindly visit here, here and here.